When we are asked how much do you love me , the response will be a wide open arms and we say “This much” or else we say ” Love you to the moon and back”. Love can never be measured but still we go to wide extents to describe it. Its made more beautiful with descriptions.
Today’s card is one such – an outer space card made from a digital stamp from whiimsiedoodles (rocket and astronaut)
To find the stamp – please click on the link : http://www.whimsiedoodles.com/whats-new.html
Isn’t he an adorable little astronaut ? This astronaut can also be used for halloween cards ( a boy with a costume)
Paper: Black and gray cardstock, neenah solar white cardstock
Stamps : Whimsiedoodles digital image space cadets , starburst stamp from hero arts, Hero arts magical background
Dies: Spellbinders circle (colored and fuzzy cut)
Ink: Copics – C3, C6, C1, N1, B26, B24, perfect pearls powders, Distress inkpad antique linen for moon
1. Cut an A2 size card from gray cardstock ( 8.5″ X 11″- scored at 4.25″)
2. Card panel from black cardstock – size 4″ X 5.25″ . Attach to cardbase .
3. With versamark ink , stamp magical background(selectively) and use perfect pearls powder with brush over it. Wipe excess . Also stamp starburst on lower edge and do the same. This gives the outer space effect. I wish I had a better stamp to give the effect.
4. A die cut colored with distress ink and hand cut – spritz with water to give crater effect. Attach to left lower edge.
5. Print the images and color them with copics and fuzzy cut . Attach the rocket and the astronaut with foam dots. The rocket also looks like an arrow pointing the sentiment.
6. Sentiment taken from silhouette design store and printed and colored with copics and glued to card.
Time to take off for me! Hope you enjoyed!