Hi everyone, I’m not familiar with Halloween traditions as I’m from India. But it seems so much fun. Love the whole costume stuff, the trick or treats and the haunting effect by decorating the home. Last week I saw a witch sitting in a chair on the patio of a old home and I was scared for a moment. It took me a moment to realize its just decoration. I was fooled and I was laughing at myself. I wanted to do a witch card but couldn’t get the time.
For this post, its about vampire — oooohhh ! The blood, the fangs, the red and black and the damask effect of the old European age! That’s what came to my mind. Here it is –
He doesn’t scare you , right? You wouldn’t mind this vampire coming into your house , lol. He’s showing a thumbs up as well.
I m gonna make another vampire card soon with a pumpkin treat bag. Wait for it.
Paper: Red cardstock, neenah solar white cardstock, damask pattern paper.
Ink: Distress ink – vintage photo, Copics – 100, R29, 24, C6, C3, C1, colorless blender 0
Dies: Spellbinders labels four nestabilities
Misc: Foam dots, Enamel dots, red ribbon
1. For cardbase, A 2 size cardstock (4.25″ X 5.5″ ) from red cardstock
2. Glue a damask patterned paper (4 ” X 5.25″ ) after attaching a red ribbon vertically
3. Print the vampire image . Color with copics. Use wink of stella clear pen for the cape . It makes it look like satin .
4. Die cut the printed white cardstock from spellbinders die. Blend distress ink over it . With foam dots attach over cardpanel
5. Attach enamel dots on the right upper end.
Happy Halloween again!
(Appreciate in advance for comments )