The second post for today is again from the same penguin of the previous post . I love this cute penguin because it sails a sailboat and waves at the same time.
You can find the penguin here!
This penguin is perfect for a nautical card . Click on the picture to enlarge it or go to my flickr gallery .
I m posting this card for this challenge.
Paper: Neenah solar white cardstock, Bazzill whirlypop cardstock for card base, orange cardstock, blue striped patterned paper, white and blue vellum
Ink: Copics – YR04, Y11, Y13, Y15, N1 , B26, B24, R24, R29 , versamark inkpad
Misc: White embossing powder, heat gun, orange ribbon , foam dots.
1. Make a standard A2 size card (11X 8.5 inches scored at 4.5 inch) – top folding card
2. Cut patterned paper 4 inchesX5.25 inches . Attach the ribbon and adhere to card base.
3. Using two die cut (spellbinders circles) make a circle panel
5. Cut a circle white vellum. Attach to card panel using foam dots.
6.Pour some distress rock candy into the sea giving it a snowy effect. Just wanted the glittery effect (and not a shaker card)
7. Print the digital penguin stamp (small size) and color with copics. Using foam dots attach above the waves. Add some tombow glue in the rear end of the sailboat to give a water splash effect.
8. Heat emboss the sentiment and hand cut the blue cardstock strip and attach using foam dots over the ribbon.
I appreciate if you leave a comment.