Batman is known for his strength, secrets, gadgets and super cool vehicles. But have you seen a cute batman yet?
This post is about the cutest batman card. The image is from Whimsiedoodles.
Please click on this link to find the batman image- http://www.whimsiedoodles.com/whats-new.html
Isn’t he cute hanging in the dark with his bat friends with the moon behind him?
Paper: Neenah solar white card stock, Black card stock , Patterned paper printed from Skelly soiree papers from Snap click supply ( http://www.snapclicksupply.com/skelly-soiree-papers/)
Die: Spellbinders circles
Inks: Memento tuxedo black ink, Distress ink- Mustard seed and squeezed lemonade , Copics – 100, C6 C3 , Y11 for coloring batman
Font : Batfont (printed in paper and flag cut with hand)
1. Make A2 size card (4.25″ X 5.5″ folded card) from black cardstock
2. Cut cardpanel from patterned paper of size 4″X5.25″. Die cut a round circle from the patterned paper.
3. Cut a bigger size circle from neenah solar white cardstock – and color with distress inks . Sprinkle water drops to give a crater like effect for moon. Attach it to cardbase.
4. Place the card panel over it with 3dfoam dots
5. In neenah solar white card stock, resize and print the batman image . Color the batman. Give the wings a batty effect using C3 on C6. Use wink of Stella clear pen over the wings. Attach this over the moon in hanging position with 3d foam dots.
6. Print the sentiment Happy Halloween (using bat font) . Color with distress inks and attach to card with 3d foam dots.
Have a batty knight (night) !