With Halloween around the corner, its time for the spooky yet cute cards.
The little boos digital stamp set from Whimsie doodles are utterly cute for making Halloween crafts. You can find them here.
Today’s post is about little boos going for trick or treating!
Don’t they look like little kids out to have fun! I love using bright colors on my card .
I was thinking of kids going for trick or treat at evening times and as the Halloween colors are usually black, yellow and purple , I wanted to mix both themes together on this card.
Paper: Black cardstock, neenah solar white cardstock, purple cardstock
Stamps: Little boos digital images from whimsiedoodles
Ink: Copics 100, C6 (for grey) ,Y13 (yellow), N1 for ghost , R29 and B26 (for purple – mixed color) ,
Distress inks – mustard seed, spiced marmalade
Misc: Wink of stella clear pen, Black and white ribbon, glue and foam dots.
1. Cut a 8.5″ x 11″ inch black cardstock ; Score at 4.25″
2. For card panel, Cut the white cardstock 4″ 5.25″ size and color them with distress ink by blending .
3. Cut a small road size (0.5″x5.25″) road shape in silhouette (if not available, use a black strip and mark white lines on it for road)
4. Attach the ribbon to cardpanel in bottom, and then attach the road above.
5. Digitally print the little boos and color them with copics . Fuzzy cut them and attach to the card using 3d foam dots.
6. Print the boo banner on purple cardstock. Fuzzy cut them and coat with wink of stella clear pen and attach with foam dots.
Ta da! The little boos are set to go their Halloween walk !
Wait till they knock on your door pretty soon!