Even the smallest of gifts when wrapped beautifully, makes it so elegant that the person opening it would feel happy even before opening it, don’t you agree with me ?
Here are some gift tags that can be used for Christmas gifts , or for birthdays in winter.
Brrr stamp set ( http://stores.ajillianvancedesign.com/brrr-stamp-set-by-whimsie-doodles/ )
Ink : Memento tuxedo black ink, Copics 100, C6, C3, R29, R24, white gel pen , Distress ink broken china, tumbled glass , versamark inkpad
Paper: Neenah solar white cardstock, Patterned paper ( Mitten background from silhouette online shop, Snowfall from Joann)
Misc: Red satin ribbon, Tombow mono multiglue, lacey white ribbon, dimensionals, 1/4″ EK success punch, white embossing powder
1. Cut a 3.5″X2.75″ strip of patterned paper (snowdrop) and attach to same size white cardstock.
2. Punch 1/4″ tag hole in left top corner
3. Cut a piece of may arts lacey ribbon for tag
4. Cut a curved slope from neenah solar white cardstock , use glue and stick distress rock candy over it. Attach with dimensionals.
5. In a small piece of neenah solar white cardstock, Stamp the penguin (mask the cap and then stamp penguin over it) . Color with copics. Use white gel pen to make starry effects on cap. Fuzzy cut and attach with dimensionals . Use any black pen to make strokes like he’s sliding.
6. Use liquid applique on the cap poof and heat set it.
Mittens galore tag:
1. Cut a 4.25″X2.5″ strip of patterned paper and adhere the same over the same size white cardstock. (The mitten paper was printed from silhouette online shop) . Cut the edges on sides with scissors . ( You can use any tag shape you like)
2. Punch a 1/4″ tag home . String red ribbon through it.
3. Cut a piece of lacey may arts ribbon and glue it to base.
4. Stamp sentiment brrr below it with memento tuxedo black ink.
5. On neenah solar white cardstock, stamp scarf (mask it) . Stamp penguin over it. Color with copics . Use white gel pen to make polka dots over scarf. Separately stamp mittens, color, cut and attach with glue .
6. With dimensionals, attach penguin.
Isn’t he all excited and jumping with joy?
For the third tag:
1. Cut a 3.25″ X2.75″ white cardstock. Cut a small strip of slope . Apply glue and pour distress rock candy glitter .
Attach with dimensionals over the base.
2. Stamp snowflake background with versamark inkpad and pour white embossing powder and heat set it.
3. Blend distress inks to give the background blue color.
4. Stamp the penguin on neenah solar white cardstock and color with copics. Fuzzy cut (Be careful about using xacto knife to cut the area beneath ear muffler) . I used liquid applique over earmuffs and heat set it and colored with copic E21 to give furry look. Coat penguin with clear wink of stella brush pen. Attach the penguin with dimensionals.
This can be used as gift cards or mounted over card base and used as a greeting card.