With the onset of late spring ,this blog post has been an inspiration from Jennifer Mcguire .
I ve posted this card long ago in lawnscaping challenge (which was inspiration challenge)
Click the following link to see how beautiful my inspiration was.
Spring or summer is always looked forward for hiking trails, watching squirrels, fighting bees and mesmerized by butterflies .
I ve fallen in love with the butterfly in lawn fawn flutterby stamp.
Stamps: lawn fawn -butterfly from flutter by, bubble from a birdie told me , leaf from harvest season ,sentiment from critters in the sea , hearts from bee mine
Inks : Distress ink spiced marmalade and tumbled glass, memento black, copics
Paper used: neenah solar white cardstock, recollections patterned paper (blue)
Misc: glossy accents, stickles
Butterfly stuck by glue dot to give flying effect
- Regular A2 size from Neenah solar white cardstock ( 11″ X 8.5″ – folded at 5.5″ X 4.25″)
- Recollections blue patterned paper cut into 5.5 X 4.25 inches and stuck on the card
- The orange paper is made from neenah white cardstock (5.5 inches X 2.5 inches) using spiced marmalade distress ink and its stamped with leaf stamp and the same distress ink to give tone on tone look (reminds me of fall) ;Attached to card base using atg
- Butterfly stamped with memento tuxedo black ink in a small neenah solar white cardstock, fuzzy cut, colored with copics 100, Y17, Y15, YR04 . Glossy accent added to that with stickles ; stuck with glue dot to card
- Bubble fuzzy cut after stamping from lawn fawn birdie told me set with memento tuxedo black, and edges colored with distress ink tumbled glass; glued to the orange cardstock
- Trail stamped using lawn fawn bee mine set using memento tuxedo black ink , and memento lady bug ink.
Enjoy the spring!